Saturday, October 10, 2009

They Are/Need Fags

This is what I get to do for the rest of my internet life.

Sit in front of a screen,
Rant to non-existents,
Strengthen my position as Cliche Master.

It's like my Truth Box
Filled with comments I wrote myself
Claiming that pity parties are where you play Beer Pong.
It's Saturday night, which means that the Abend twins
Are probably having a pity party of their own;
From my window I can hear chavs pour beer on their heads
And tell their parents that "Tecate's parents say hello"
And "we just played video games the whole night"
And "I'm really tired so I'm just gonna go to sleep...no I'm fine, just tired.
Yes. I did all my homework yesterday".
Coffee and aspirin they'll beg for coffee and aspirin, Mrs. Abend.
All they need is some coffee, a cigarette and an aspirin.

0 comments: